Moving the Lumix camera range into fresh new territory, the Panasonic Lumix BGH1 is a modular, box-style digital cinema camera with a miniature form factor, making it ideal for gimbal and drone work as well as broadcast, live streaming, vlogging, and cinema production.
- 10.2MP M4/3 MOS Sensor, MFT Lens Mount
- 4K60, 4:2:2, H.264/H.265/HEVC Recording
- 13 Stops of Dynamic Range, HLG Imaging
- Dual-Native ISO, VariCam Look & V-Log L
- Variable Frame Rates from 60 to 240 fps
- Remote Control via USB Type-C, LAN, LANC
- Ethernet with PoE+, VBR Battery Mount
- Anamorphic Video & 3D LUT Support
- Durable Magnesium & Aluminum Body
This box-style digital cinema camera features a 10.2MP M4/3 sensor, an MFT lens mount, and a wide 13-stop dynamic range to accommodate extreme changes in light. It records video with resolutions up to 4K60 and incorporates VariCam Look workflows such as V-Log L and Cinelike, dual-native ISO using its Venus Engine, anamorphic support, advanced AF (autofocus), numerous remote and power options, and it supports HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) color for vivid imagery to aid professional color grading.
There are many features packed into this tiny form that make it the go-to production camera in any mobile and multicamera production environment.