- 24.2MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Shooting Up to 10 fps, ISO 50-204800
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
a7C: Compact and Capable
Exmor R Sensor, BIONZ X Processor, and 4D FOCUS
24.1MP Full-Frame BSI Sensor and Image Processing
Fast Continuous Shooting and Recording Versatility
Also, it enables internal UHD 4K video recording with a wide dynamic range using the full width of the full-frame sensor. The BIONZ X processor also works in conjunction with a high-speed front-end LSI to realize faster processing times along with the ability to capture an impressive 15-stop dynamic range at low sensitivity values.
5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
For long focal lengths, the system will correct for pitch and yaw adjustments. Macro and high-magnification imagery, on the other hand, will benefit from the inclusion of horizontal and vertical shift compensation. All shooting styles will get usage out of the roll compensation. All 5 axes of stabilization will function at all times, even when used with third-party lenses and adapters or lenses with built-in optical stabilization.