Add a desktop shuttle to quickly and easily play back video clips with this HyperDeck Shuttle HD from Blackmagic Design. The HyperDeck Shuttle HD features a compact design that allows you to run your HDMI video in and out and connect to a computer or ATEM switch to control media playback using its large search dial and buttons. It also features a built-in teleprompter to utilize any text files, without requiring third-party software.
The Shuttle HD runs Blackmagic OS, supports ProRes and DNx file formats, and it is compatible with a wide range of editing software such as Premiere Pro, Avid, and DaVinci Resolve, and it can also be used to stream H.264 video to streaming services such as YouTube or Vimeo. It can be used to record video using its SD card slot or USB Type-C output to an optional drive, or you can connect to the Blackmagic MultiDock to record to multiple SSDs. The Ethernet port provides external control and file transfers over a network.
- Compact Desktop Media Player/Recorder
- Broadcast Deck Controls with Search Dial
- Records to SD Cards or USB Type-C Disks
- HD and Full HD Recording up to 60p
- H.264, ProRes, and DNx File Formats
- 1 Gb/s Ethernet and USB Type-C Ports
- HDMI In and Out Ports
- Webcam Ability; Teleprompter Function
- Blackmagic OS